Monday, February 1, 2021

Welcome-to my next generation of blogging!

 

Welcome-to my next generation of blogging!

Hello Everyone….My name is Penny Duncan, I would like to say thank you, for coming to visit my new blog…..I’ve decided to take an entirely new adventure once more into blogging…..

It’s been quite some time since I’ve taken the time to really share my creations as I make them with the blogging world…I’ve recently taken a huge step back from the main stream social media sites. I remember years ago when I first started blogging….it was such a fulfilling thing to do….then with the popularity of the social media sites it seems blogging went to the wayside…..

Well….I’ve decided to take a step back to what I enjoyed doing way back in 2008 and am going back to that once more….Here you will find me sharing pieces I’ve created and am listing in my ETSY Store….most items with be one of a kind pieces…..as I am enjoying the world of fabric, embroidery, sewing, "glowy" (as I loving call my Glowforge) and mixed media….I hope you’ll come along on my journey with me…I’m looking forward to getting back to the “ole school” way of sharing creations!!

I would like to THANK YOU all for finding my blog and stopping by to visit with me…I would like to wish you all a very blessed day!! Until next time!! Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Labor Day.....

 Hello and Good Afternoon....I hope you've all enjoyed Labor Day in your favorite way!!  I woke this morning to my youngest son calling ...