Wednesday, August 24, 2022

The End of Summer

 Hello Hello Everyone!!! I hope you are doing wonderful and have enjoyed your summer!! Gosh can you believe how fast it has went by?  Unbelievable...but I must admit I am so looking forward to Fall...just love to enjoy the cool brisk air!

I am doing my best to jump in with both feet...I'm so tired of saying I'm back and then going MIA again....this has been a tough year....and I am determined to enjoy happy again to make my soulmate smile at me in heaven.....Hardest journey anyone could endure!!  But I know I WILL see him again!!

I am beginning to put my focus back into creating for me and to perhaps sell some.....and I just remind myself every morning I wake up to make the MOST of each day and don't waste it.....Thought I would share with you a couple of things I created that I'm quite proud of!




Aren't each of those cool!!!  I actually even got them listed into My Store which is a big accomplishment!!

It feels GREAT to want to be creative and I'm grabbing it with both hands and running with it!!!

I would like to THANK YOU for stopping by to visit with me....I hope you'll visit again and I wish you all a very blessed week!!!

1 comment:

  1. Penny these are amazing! So happy you’re back! Sending my prayers and love to you always!

    ReplyDelete

Happy Labor Day.....

 Hello and Good Afternoon....I hope you've all enjoyed Labor Day in your favorite way!!  I woke this morning to my youngest son calling ...