Friday, September 2, 2022

Let Fall come IN!!

 Good Morning....well..Afternoon actually and Happy Fall!!!  It's hard to believe we are in September already!! My how this year has flown by!!!  It's been a challenge of a year but I believe my sweetie is getting me in gear from heaven for me to let my mojo get to work!!!!  

I've enjoyed some wonderful productive time in my ARTHaven creating again...some utilitarian items and also more creative items!!! Thought I would share them with you here.....

The first thing I created was due to a need.....I have the complete set of Copics as well as other markers and would like to have them all in a neat holder....without spending a fortune....I'm  blessed to have a Glowforge which is a laser cutter so I can cut wood with ease!! So I designed the below....it holds 352 markers.....and I do have it listed in My ETSY store if anyone is interested...both in the SVG digital download and also in the actual holder itself...




The second item I had a want for was stamp pad storage.....so I figured I designed my marker holder and it turned out amazing.....then I would create a stamp pad storage holder...I also have listed the on My ETSY store as well......




Then I decided to have some fun making Christmas cards....Can't believe it will be here before we know it....if you're in a funk on your mojo...then turn on some youtube videos and watch away...it will help to bring it back for certain!!!

Anywho.....I had FUN creating this...using all kinds of goodness in it's making, oxide inks, dies, markers, paper, glossy accents...OMG it was FUN!!! Thought I would share it with you here!!!





Didn't they turn out great!! I decided to do a set of 4 of these to get the most out of the paper as I could....LOTS of fun!! These will eventually be going into My ETSY Store after I create a few more designs.....

Well....that catches me up for today.....on to playing some more!!! I want to Thank You for stopping by to visit with me....I pray you all enjoy a wonderful Labor Day Weekend, stay safe and enjoy family!! And I wish you all a very blessed week!!!!!  Until next time!!




1 comment:

  1. so happy to see you creating again!!! my world just got a little happier to see all this and to see you back at your blog. hugs and love, patty

    ReplyDelete

Happy Labor Day.....

 Hello and Good Afternoon....I hope you've all enjoyed Labor Day in your favorite way!!  I woke this morning to my youngest son calling ...