Monday, September 5, 2022

Happy Labor Day.....

 Hello and Good Afternoon....I hope you've all enjoyed Labor Day in your favorite way!!  I woke this morning to my youngest son calling and inviting me to come over and hang with them til my grandson was ready for a nap....you bettcha I was up and at'em to get over there....That is one sweet little boy this Nana's heart melts for!! We had fun....put some puzzles together and just horsed around!!!

Now I'm home...enjoying my day in my favorite room in the house....my Craft Room......It's my special place!!  Been working on a few more cards and had fun with them....Still Christmas Themed.....wanna see???

This first set I had the most fun with....it's definitely a mixed media piece and I just loved getting my fingers inky again.....used texture paste, dies, stamps, embossing powders, distress oxide inks, copics, scrapbook paper....all sorts of yumminess!!!  I love how these turned out...super cute!!!!

They will be going into My Etsy Store as soon as I can get them packaged up....





The next 2 cards here I used Echo Park Here Comes Santa Claus 6x6 paper pack, dies and inks to create this...SUPER fun....rather busy looking but still cute!!!






I also used the same scrapbook pad for the below two cards....and of course dies and inks...I created the poinsetta and had so much fun!!!  Makes me smile to look at them!!!!!






So that catches me up on the cards I've been creating and looking forward to creating more!!!

I do have a question for you....if you've made it this far....I am giving serious consideration to starting my videos again...if I were to do this....anyone have any suggestions on what you might like to see??  If you have a comment...please share it with me....because I truly want to know!!

Ok...back to creating...I want to Thank You for stopping by to visit with me!!  I hope I might have brought a smile to your face....I would like to wish you all a Very Blessed day and ask that you come by and visit again!!!

2 comments:

  1. wowzers Penny!!! you outdone yourself again!!! I am so happy to see your doing what you do best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Penny, these are beyond stunning!!! As for videos, I live your howto videos. I recall you making svg flowers and videos on how to make them. I'd love to see more of your howtos!

    ReplyDelete

Happy Labor Day.....

 Hello and Good Afternoon....I hope you've all enjoyed Labor Day in your favorite way!!  I woke this morning to my youngest son calling ...