Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Junk Journal - Such fun!

 

Junk Journal – Such fun!

Hello Hello and Happy Tuesday everyone…Over the weekend I was actually able to spend sometime creating….I truly enjoyed it…it had been a while!

I decided on creating a junk journal….I started with using some drop cloth canvas, chose the graphics I wanted to use for the fabrics and printed them off with my sublimation printer and then pressed onto the canvas….they pressed so beautifully!

Then I created and gathered the pages and empheria I wanted to use or incorporate into the journal…..assembled and stitched together….it was alot of fun and I’m truly please with how it turned out….

HTTPS://RUMBLE.COM/VDIO0X-SOFT-ROSE-JUNK-JOURNAL.HTML

Didn’t it turn out pretty!!! I’m quite pleased with it….If this is a junk journal you would like to own….you can find it in My Store …It is a one of a kind….so when it’s gone it’s gone…however I will be creating more…and they will be added to my store once complete….

THANK YOU all so very much for stopping by and visiting…I hope it was a nice visit for you….I do hope you’ll come by again….and I would love it if you would follow my blog and even leave a comment if you feel led….I wish you all a very blessed day!! Until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Labor Day.....

 Hello and Good Afternoon....I hope you've all enjoyed Labor Day in your favorite way!!  I woke this morning to my youngest son calling ...