Sunday, April 4, 2021

Happy Resurrection Day!!

 

Happy Resurrection Day!!

Good Evening Everyone and I hope you’ve all been doing well since your last visit….What a WONDERFUL day this is…..the most magnificent gift we could ever be given!! Jesus Christ has risen and is alive!!! I thank him each and every day for my salvation!!! My family celebrated today and it was so wonderful!!!

Over the last several days I have been able to create several items and listed them in my store!! Thought I would share them with you here….if you’re interested in any of them…I invite you to visit My ETSY Store …..

This first one is a PERFECT gift for Mother’s Day….it’s truly beautiful in person and the 2 ladies (my daughters-in-love) I made them for absolutely flipped….they LOVE them so very much!!!



Am I right?? Isn’t the design GORGEOUS!!! If you would like to order one of these, customized of course for your love one and family members…..I invite you to head over to my ETSY store and let’s work together!! My ETSY Store.  

Also I had the opportunity to design and create MANY stencils…..these have always been very popular….Now that I am able to get a pristine laser cut of the stencils I have decided to once more offer these for sale in my store. I will share images of them and then invite you to My ETSY Store



















Definitely a lot of stencils huh!!! I still have more planned….just takes time!! ;). If you have a design your looking for and haven’t found it….reach out to me….I am open to doing custom stencils if your interested….And remember....if you're interested in any of the stencils above....I invite you to head over to My ETSY Store

As always, I would like to Thank you……for stopping by for a few minutes and visiting my blog….I hope you enjoyed your stay and do hope you will stop by and visit with me again!! Until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Labor Day.....

 Hello and Good Afternoon....I hope you've all enjoyed Labor Day in your favorite way!!  I woke this morning to my youngest son calling ...